Test samples are read using a flowcell module to minimize reagent consumption. Convenient features such as an 18-position incubator and keyboard are also included.
- Easy-to-use Easy to follow instructions are displayed on the screen for each test, with additional technical support provided through our detailed operating manual.
- Convenience and Flexibility The analyzer is equipped to handle endpoint, kinetic and EIA assays. Our open system format accommodates 120 programs and for added convenience, all Stanbio standard routine chemistries are programmed into the Excel.
- Accurate Results The analyzer completes all the necessary calculations and displays patient results in a user defined format. Printed results eliminate manual calculations and provide hard-copy patient records. The Excel makes it possible to have test results within minutes.
- Reliable Performance The Excel delivers hospital quality results through the use of a bichromatic optical system, which eliminates interferences caused by sample or cuvette quality.
- Calculation Modes Single point calibration by standard or factor, uptake, multi-point calibration with point-to-point curve fit, rate by standard or factor (batch or single) and sample blanking.