The ADVIA Centaur® CP Immunoassay System is a mid-volume, high-throughput bench top system that enhances your in-house test capability. With its broad menu and short Turn Around Times (TAT), you can do more — without compromising efficiency, productivity, or quality. And it features the superior sensitivity and specificity you expect of Chemiluminescent with Advanced Acridinium Ester Technology.
- You want higher productivity? ADVIA Centaur CP System provides uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables.
- You want better patient care? ADVIA Centaur CP System supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples.
- You want easier handling? ADVIA Centaur CP System has advanced features such auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention.
- You want more convenience? ADVIA Centaur CP System takes ready-to-use reagents straight from the refrigerator, the same reagents as the ADVIA Centaur XP System.
- The ADVIA Centaur CP System is an immunoassay test instrument for mid-volume labs. Its broad menu lets you both expand and consolidate – by bringing a wide range of assays to one workstation, eliminating redundant systems.
- The ADVIA Centaur CP System is easy to operate, increases efficiency and streamlines workflow. It offers the excellent sensitivity and specificity expected from direct Chemiluminescent with Acridinium Ester technology.
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay system allows your lab to provide excellent patient care by bringing a wide range of immunoassays onto a single workstation, including infectious disease and Serum HER-2/neu.
- Comprehensive disease state testing menu
- Disposable pipette tips
- STAT testing and test prioritization
- TAT in as little as 15 minutes for most assays
- Sample and reagent bubble detection, and sample clot detection
- Constant visibility to time to result for each test
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System raises the level of productivity and increases the efficiency of operations within your lab with these features:
- Up to 180 tests/hour throughput
- 400-test walkaway capacity
- Always accessible and visible sample compartment with a 84-sample capacity
- No-pause loading/unloading of samples and supplies
- 15 refrigerated reagents onboard with automatic mixing and a 10-reagent compartment for ancillaries such as diluents
- Programmable automatic dilutions, repeats and reflex testing
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System uses the same time-proven Chemiluminescent Acridinium Ester technology as the rest of the ADVIA Centaur family, and the same features to maximize quality:
- Disposable pipette tips (zero carry over)
- Automated clot detection
- User-defined automatic reflex and repeat testing to insure accuracy
- Sample and reagent bubble detection to further ensure quality results